Can’t wait to get started on your DIY Art Project with Unitystar Fabric Markers? Hold on! Read the following tips so you can get the best results!
What Surfaces can these markers work on?
-Fabric (cloth, canvas, burlap, etc)
-Thick paper (120gsm paper recommended)
-Wooden surfaces or wall
What projects are these fabric pens ideal for?
The possibilities are endless! Just use for your DIY drawings on T-shirts, canvas shoes, tote bags, dish towels, aprons, pillowcases or any craft projects
Instructions for Use:
1. Open the markers with a gentle clockwise twist.
2. Before you begin, experiment with your markers to see how they work with the fabric. Be sure to place a pad underneath the layer you’re decorating to prevent bleed-through.
3. Use the fine point to outline, draw, write or add detail. Fill in pictures and produce bold lines with the thick point.
4. After using, keep your markers tightly capped and store in the horizontal position.
How to avoid the colors from bleeding?
1. Loose the cap before you remove it
2. Draw continuously without stopping
3. Put a steady cardboard underneath your drawing surfaces
How to dry and wash the fabric after drawing?
-Dry with iron (without gliding) or dryer
-Wash in cold water with detergent, but no bleach
Refillable inks are NOT available for these fabric markers
The markers are not for children under 3-year old.
-Color: 21 colors
-Broad Tip: 1-6 mm; Fine Tip: 3 mm
-Pen Size: 6.2 inch long
-Package Dimension: 4.5 x 3.0 x 6.5 inch
-21 color fabric markers
-1 Black Carrying Case