UnityStar Graphite Transfer Paper for Artists or Amateur-65 Sheets
Art time would become enjoyable when using a tracing carbon paper to transfer a design from one surface to another. UnityStar would warmly recommended you to use these Transfer Paper in school, studio, office, gallery or at home.
The Graphite Papers are intended for all these surfaces: Paper/Wood(without wax)/Metal/Glass/Painted Canvas, etc.
How to Use the Transfer Paper?
1. Place UnityStar Transfer Paper facing the color side down on your chosen surface (e.g. paper, wood(without wax), metal, glass, painted canvas, etc.) then place your image over the transfer paper.
2. Secure your transfer paper onto your chose surface to hold the image in place and minimize movement.
3. Use stylus, pencil or pen to trace your image, and apply pressure to transfer the image onto the surface.
4. Remove the transfer paper to reveal your image.
5. Erase unwanted lines using a standard or kneaded eraser.
1. Not safe for children aged under 3 years old.
2. Be away from water when use.
3. If applied on wood surface, make sure not wax on the wood.
Dimension of each paper: 9*13″ (22.9 x 33.0cm)
Package dimension: 13.98*9.84*0.16″ (35.5*25.5*0.4cm)
Applicable locations: school, office, home, craft room
Shelf life: 3 years